Saturday, November 14, 2009

I rcv'd a hydrangea plant at work. Over the weekend it wilted. Is it dead or can I bring it back to life?

It may not be dead just needs water, I received one for Mother's Day and it did the same, Since then I have planted it in the yard on the north side of the house, It does not like hot sun, and now it may be small but it is blooming.and living. I also have a very large blue one under the window unit a/c and it does very well. The water that drips keeps it well watered. The plant is almost 4 feet tall.

I rcv'd a hydrangea plant at work. Over the weekend it wilted. Is it dead or can I bring it back to life?
A potted hydrangea will wilt due to lack of water in a very short time. Set the plant in a dish of water and it should jump right back. You will need to repot into a larger and better container that holds more 'reserve' water. Don't place in direct sun. They are really shade lovers.
Reply:Wilted does not mean dead. It needs bright sun and water.

Fitness Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment